The Hoop Dream Retreat in Talalla, Sri Lanka!
April 23-28, 2019
The Hoop Dream Retreat is a luxury hoop gathering set in exotic locations, bringing together terrific hoop instructors to create a dream-like learning environment and an unforgettable hoop holiday.
The Fiery Pixies
Shouniez & Shaheen Van Der Schyff
Hoop Tech, Twin hooping, Dance and Clowning
Your Hoop Dream Retreat
- All inclusive 6 day 5 night hoop intensive & holiday
- 3 fresh, healthy meals a day. Sri Lankan & Western cuisine
- Diverse workshops – hoop tech, tricks, dance, flow, creativity, fire safety & fire hooping
- Inspiring international connections
- Travel support & airport transfers
- Room options for twin share or private, sea view villa or deluxe pool view
- And more!
The Hoop Dream Retreat Venue
First floor rooms
Ground floor rooms
What is covered in my retreat ticket?
- 5 nights of accommodation. Room options for twin share or private, sea view villa or deluxe pool view
- 3 fresh, healthy meals a day made with local produce
- Tuition for all hoop workshops
- Morning yoga, stretch or dance classes
- Hoop Dream Retreat tank top
- Unlimited clean drinking water
- Airport transfers
- Opportunity to perform in or enjoy our performance night
- Fun, new friends & memories
- Pre-retreat you will receive communication from the Dream Team and an information package to prepare you for your wonderful Hoop Dream experience.
What is not included:
- Your airfare
- Visa related costs
- Spa treatments
- Extra nights accommodation on site pre and post retreat (your stay can be extended depending on availability)
Does the ticket include airfare?
What is the main airport in Sri Lanka? How do I get to Hoop Dream?
We will be organising shuttles from the airport to the Hoop Dream Retreat site on the day before and day the retreat starts. The journey is approximately 3-4 hours to site and the latest you will want to arrive is the morning of opening day.
Do the rooms have air-conditioning?
All fan rooms are open-sided and as bright and airy. Boasting generous open sky-marble bathrooms, and private balconies or patios with lush oasis views. The fan rooms are cooled by natural sea breezes and ceiling fans.
Some rooms are open air! Do the rooms have safes for valuables?
Do you offer a payment plan?
- Under tickets: Select your “Payment Plan Deposit” ticket of choice to secure your spot and enrol in the payment plan.
- A $75 adminstration fee will be added to your ticket price, and split across your payment period. Equal value payments will be due each month and payable via your credit card.
All Hoop Dream Retreat tickets including deposit payments are 100% non-refundable. Full payment must be made 60 days before your retreat starts for your ticket to be valid.
Are tickets refundable? What happens if I can't attend?
Tickets are transferable for a $100 administration fee. You are responsible for finding a new ticket holder. Please check terms & conditions for more information.