The Hoop Dream Retreat in Talalla, Sri Lanka!
April 23-28, 2019
The Hoop Dream Retreat
is a luxury hoop gathering set in exotic locations, bringing together terrific hoop instructors to create a dream-like learning environment and an unforgettable hoop holiday.
The Fiery Pixies
Shouniez & Shaheen Van Der Schyff
Hoop Tech, Twin hooping, Dance and Clowning
Your Hoop Dream Retreat
- All inclusive 6 day 5 night hoop intensive & holiday
- 3 fresh, healthy meals a day. Sri Lankan & Western cuisine
- Diverse workshops – hoop tech, tricks, dance, flow, creativity, fire safety & fire hooping
- Inspiring international connections
- Travel support & airport transfers
- Room options for twin share or private, sea view villa or deluxe pool view
- And more!
The Hoop Dream Retreat Venue
Hoop Dream Retreat Sri Lanka is held at a boutique resort on a white sand beach with turquoise water, at the southern tip of the country. Hoop Happiness Headquarters has a 20 meter freshwater lap pool, three custom built yoga/hoop pavilions, spa facilities and a gourmet open-air restaurant serving the fresh, healthy meals with organic vegetables from the garden. Chipmunks, monkeys, peacocks, fireflies, lizards and a dog live freely in the space and the jungle surrounding the land.
Limited Spots Available!
23 – 28 April 2019
Purchase an Early Bird ticket today and save $200 on full priced tickets | Payment plans are available for all ticket types
Full priced sea view room $1950 | Full priced pool view room $1850
Only 16 people will join us on this Hoop Dream Retreat experience!
*Terms & Conditions: All Hoop Dream Retreat tickets are 100% non-refundable including the deposit. A $75 administration fee will be applied to all payment plans and split across the payment period. Equal monthly payments will be charged automatically to your credit card to help you save for your dream. Full payments must be made 60 days prior to your retreat for your ticket to be valid. Contact us for more info.
Mishie Hoops is a kind and thoughtful organizer. She’s gracious under pressure, diligent about her duties, and careful to take into account the needs of others. Her spreadsheets are elaborate, and her sense of humor is totally resilient in the presence of the unexpected. She is very generous with her time and advice, and will always go out of her way to help another hooper.Marria & Zach
First floor rooms
Ground floor rooms
Ocean view ground floor villas with AC
What is covered in my retreat ticket?
Your 6 day/5 night retreat ticket includes:
- 5 nights of accommodation. Room options for twin share or private, sea view villa or deluxe pool view
- 3 fresh, healthy meals a day made with local produce
- Tuition for all hoop workshops
- Morning yoga, stretch or dance classes
- Hoop Dream Retreat tank top
- Unlimited clean drinking water
- Airport transfers
- Opportunity to perform in or enjoy our performance night
- Fun, new friends & memories
- Pre-retreat you will receive communication from the Dream Team and an information package to prepare you for your wonderful Hoop Dream experience.
What is not included:
- Your airfare
- Visa related costs
- Spa treatments
- Extra nights accommodation on site pre and post retreat (your stay can be extended depending on availability)
Does the ticket include airfare?
No. Your ticket does not include airfare. See question above for more information on what your ticket includes.
What is the main airport in Sri Lanka? How do I get to Hoop Dream?
Bandaranaike International Airport (airport code CMB) at Katunayake, is the main International Airport in Sri Lanka located 30 kilometers north of the island nation’s capital of Colombo.
We will be organising shuttles from the airport to the Hoop Dream Retreat site on the day before and day the retreat starts. The journey is approximately 3-4 hours to site and the latest you will want to arrive is the morning of opening day.
Do the rooms have air-conditioning?
We are offering options for rooms with either air-conditioning or fans.
All fan rooms are open-sided and as bright and airy. Boasting generous open sky-marble bathrooms, and private balconies or patios with lush oasis views. The fan rooms are cooled by natural sea breezes and ceiling fans.
Some rooms are open air! Do the rooms have safes for valuables?
Yes. All rooms have lockers big enough for laptops and cameras.
Do you offer a payment plan?
Yes. We sure do!
- Under tickets: Select your “Payment Plan Deposit” ticket of choice to secure your spot and enrol in the payment plan.
- A $75 adminstration fee will be added to your ticket price, and split across your payment period. Equal value payments will be due each month and payable via your credit card.
All Hoop Dream Retreat tickets including deposit payments are 100% non-refundable. Full payment must be made 60 days before your retreat starts for your ticket to be valid.
Are tickets refundable? What happens if I can't attend?
All tickets are non-refundable but are transferable.
Tickets are transferable for a $100 administration fee. You are responsible for finding a new ticket holder. Please check terms & conditions for more information.